The Superintendent Bootcamp is designed to expand the knowledge of construction professionals who are looking to grow in their career. Ideal candidates for this course include field and project engineers, forepersons, assistant superintendents and anyone looking to gain a thorough understanding of the commercial construction building process. Sessions include a deep dive into building a project from the ground up.
Unit 1: Sitework and Foundations
- Session 1: Project Set-Up, Surveying & Layout
- Session 2: Geotechnical Reports, Foundations and Material Handling
- Session 3: Environment, Dewatering - New!
- Session 4: Excavation, Site Utilities - New!
- Session 5: Underground MEP, Slabs and Flat Work
- Session 6: Scheduling
- Session 7: Shoring Systems, Structural Shotcrete, Blindside Waterproofing
Unit 2: Core & Shell
- Session 1:Cast-In-Place Concrete / Post Tensioned Concrete
- Session 2: Structural Steel / Precast Concrete
- Session 3: Wood Structures, Modular Systems and Roofing Systems - New!
- Session 4: Stucco, EIFS, Exterior Metal Panels and Cementitious Siding - New!
- Session 5: Proper Weather Barrier Installation, Dry In: Glass and Glazing
- Session 6: Masonry
- Session 7: Major Equipment
Unit 3: Finishes and Building Systems
- Session 1: HVAC, Plumbing & MEP
- Session 2: Specialty: Kitchens, Laundries, Science Labs, Bathrooms
- Session 3: Fire Alarms, Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detection
- Session 4: Healthcare Facilities and Infection Control
- Session 5: Tile & Stone / Flooring Finishes
- Session 6: Hardscapes / Landscapes - New!
- Session 7: Closeout - New!