ACE Awards 2023
SERVING AS A COLLECTIVE AND COLLABORATIVE FORUM IN DEVELOPING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF THE
AGC OF COLORADO MEMBER COMPANIES
This organization serves as a collective and collaborative forum with a mission of developing future leaders within the member companies in the AGC/C. This leadership development is accomplished by providing a forum that does the following:
- Promotes positive Relationships between all parties involved in the AEC industry.
- Promotes Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promotes Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Exposes members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Acts as good Stewards of the AGC/C to promote the organization.
- Exposes tomorrow's leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educates the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the construction industry.
How to Become an FLF Member
- Each company's leadership nominates individuals to be FLF members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Employees nominated by their company's leadership need to complete the Application Form. The FLF Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
- Each individual member of FLF will serve at least a two year term.
- Each member is required to attend no fewer than 9 of the scheduled monthly meetings.
- Each member is required to attend at least 1 of the volunteer opportunities, not including Clay Shoot.
FLF Steering Committee
Davis Carey, JHL Constructors
Hayden Rice, Murphy Company
Jade Mercer, Swinerton Builders
Brad Koch, Total Welding
David Skradski, ISEC
Clay Shoot Chair
Palmer Pierson, JHL Constructors
Clay Shoot Co-Chair
Brandon VandeLaar, Hensel Phelps
Past Clay Shoot Chair
Dan Stoneberg, Saunders
Member At Large
Jeremy Clift, Brinkman Construction
CSU & CU AGC Student Chapter Liaison
Riley Levy, Concrete Frame Associates
Member At Large
Cathy Bedell, AGC Colorado