The new WELL Accredited Professional (WELL, AP) credential signifies knowledge in human health and wellness influenced by the built environment. It tells your peers that you can apply the WELL Building Standard to new and existing buildings.
To become a WELL AP, all candidates must pass the 100-question multiple choice WELL AP exam, administered by GBCI, taken at Prometric testing centers. The exam is designed to test a candidate's competency to perform the duties of a WELL AP. The GBCI's exam is based on the expertise of leading practitioners in the the field of design, health, and wellness in the built environment.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Learn and practice the three exam areas - Recognition, Application, and Analysis
- Identify and discuss the key components of the WELL Building Rating System
- Recognize and examine the key goals, concepts, and features of the IWBI
- Describe and analyse a successful healthy building using WELL strategies, and discuss the future, post COVID 19
HOW IT WORKS
This online, live exam prep series has the following days/times:
- Thurs, July 9 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM MT
- Thurs, July 16 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM MT
- Thurs, July 23 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM MT
- Thurs, July 30 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM MT
If you miss one of the live classes you will have access to the recorded session.