The AGC of Colorado is Colorado's leading professional association for the state's commercial building industry, representing nearly 600 firms. AGC/C provides benefits and business resources ranging from: networking opportunities in Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and the Mountain Region; dynamic committees; innovative education programs; construction safety services including a CHASE Partnership Program with OSHA; advocacy at a local, state and national level and more. The membership of AGC/C is comprised of general contractors and specialty contractors (both union and non-union shops, public and privately owned; and, from very large to very small), suppliers and professional service providers.
Members of the AGC of Colorado are also members of the Associated General Contractors of America. AGC of America has over 100 years of experience representing the interests of the construction industry as well as providing a significant menu of products, services and features that can be found at www.agc.org.
Positioning AGC of Colorado as the leader and unified voice of the Colorado Construction Industry.
To provide members a competitive edge through excellence in advocacy, collaboration, leadership, networking, workforce development, and services.
AGC/C Member Values
- Proven EXPERTISE in the design and construction process
- INTEGRITY and EXCELLENCE in all of our business and professional interaction
- RESPONSIBILITY for our professional conduct in the building community
- Strategic LEADERSHIP to move the industry forward in a collaborative manner
AGC/C Staff Values
- SERVING our members to the utmost standard
- TRUST and CONFIDENTIALITY in all our members interaction and with our staff colleagues
- A COLLABORATIVE approach to provide a seamless level of service
- Provide EXCEPTIONAL RESOURCES for members to distinguish themselves in the marketplace