SERVING AS A COLLECTIVE AND COLLABORATIVE FORUM
IN DEVELOPING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF THE
AGC OF COLORADO MEMBER COMPANIES
This organization serves as a collective and collaborative forum with a mission of developing future leaders within the member companies in the AGC/C. This leadership development is accomplished by providing a forum that does the following:
- Promotes positive Relationships between all parties involved in the AEC industry.
- Promotes Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promotes Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Exposes members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Acts as good Stewards of the AGC/C to promote the organization.
- Exposes tomorrow's leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educates the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the construction industry.
How to Become an FLF Member
- Each company's leadership nominates individuals to be FLF members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Employees nominated by their company's leadership need to complete the Application Form. The FLF Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
- Each individual member of FLF will serve at least a two year term.
- Each member is required to attend no fewer than 9 of the 11 yearly scheduled meetings.
- Each member is required to attend at least 1 of the 2 scheduled yearly community service projects.
FLF Steering Committee
Matt Maurio, Chair
John Spight, Co-Chair
Matt Tien, Treasurer
Andrew Mahoney, Membership Chair
Ben Petre, Membership Co-Chair
Faegre Baker Daniels
Killion Hunn, Clay Shoot Chair
Adolfson & Peterson Construction
Jeb Bair, Clay Shoot Co-Chair
Ian Darnell, Student Chapter Liaison
Dane Bechthold, At-Large
Douglass Colony Group
Brian Rankin, At-Large
Tim Wilson, At-Large
Tyler Whittaker, Past Chair
The Beck Group
Shane Krohn, Past Clay Shoot Chair
Lisa Seaman, Staff Liaison
AGC of Colorado