SERVING AS A COLLECTIVE AND COLLABORATIVE FORUM
IN DEVELOPING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF THE
AGC OF COLORADO MEMBER COMPANIES
This organization serves as a collective and collaborative forum with a mission of developing future leaders within the member companies in the AGC/C. This leadership development is accomplished by providing a forum that does the following:
- Promotes positive Relationships between all parties involved in the AEC industry.
- Promotes Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promotes Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Exposes members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Acts as good Stewards of the AGC/C to promote the organization.
- Exposes tomorrow's leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educates the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the construction industry.
How to Become an FLF Member
- Each company's leadership nominates individuals to be FLF members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Employees nominated by their company's leadership need to complete the Application Form. The FLF Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
- Each individual member of FLF will serve at least a two year term.
- Each member is required to attend no fewer than 9 of the 11 yearly scheduled meetings.
- Each member is required to attend at least 1 of the 2 scheduled yearly community service projects.
2018 FLF Events
Competition for Top Talent
Rock Bottom Brewery
Food Bank of the Rockies
Building Profitable Connections
2 Penguins Tap & Grill
Culture as a Profit Center
Understanding Construction Contracts
Faegre Baker Daniels
Economic Development Update
3rd Annual Young Professionals Networking Event
FLF Night at the Rockies
View House / Coors Field
Annual Clay Shooting Event
Kiowa Creek Sporting Club
Women in Construction
November 6th and 7th
Denver Rescue Mission
A Conversation with Sonny Lubick
Mile High Stadium
FLF Steering Committee
John Spight, Swinerton Builders
Brian Rankin, Saunders Construction, Inc.
Matt Maurio, Murphy Company
Benjamin Petre, Faegre Baker Daniels
Beau Chadwick, Bristlecone Construction
Jeff Harrington, The Beck Group
Jeb Bair, Haselden Construction
Clay Shoot Chair
Ian Darnell, Turner Construction
Clay Shoot Co-Chair
Kris Kreymborg, Swinerton Builders
Clay Shoot 2nd Co-Chair
Jade Mercer, Adolfson & Peterson
Student Chapter Liaison
Andrew Mahoney, CCIG
Matt Tien, Murphy Company
Tim Wilson, Travelers
Lisa Seaman, AGC Colorado