SERVING AS A COLLECTIVE AND COLLABORATIVE FORUM
IN DEVELOPING THE FUTURE LEADERS OF THE
AGC OF COLORADO MEMBER COMPANIES
This organization serves as a collective and collaborative forum with a mission of developing future leaders within the member companies in the AGC/C. This leadership development is accomplished by providing a forum that does the following:
- Promotes positive Relationships between all parties involved in the AEC industry.
- Promotes Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promotes Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Exposes members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Acts as good Stewards of the AGC/C to promote the organization.
- Exposes tomorrow's leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educates the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the construction industry.
How to Become an FLF Member
- Each company's leadership nominates individuals to be FLF members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Employees nominated by their company's leadership need to complete the Application Form. The FLF Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
- Each individual member of FLF will serve at least a two year term.
- Each member is required to attend no fewer than 9 of the scheduled monthly meetings.
- Each member is required to attend at least 1 of the volunteer opportunities, not including Clay Shoot.
2019 FLF Events
Jeff Evans, Mountain Vision: Lessons Beyond the Summit
Real Estate/Developer/Denver Chamber
4th Annual Young Professionals Networking Event
FLF Night at the Rockies
View House / Coors Field
Annual Clay Shooting Event
Kiowa Creek Sporting Club
November 5th and 6th
FLF Steering Committee
Brian Rankin, Saunders Construction, Inc.
Jeb Bair, Haselden Construction
John Spight, Swinerton Builders
Benjamin Petre, Faegre Baker Daniels
Elana Hawkey, Ludvik Electric
Jeff Harrington, The Beck Group
Kris Kreymborg, Swinerton Builders
Clay Shoot Chair
Taylor Mead, Tower Electric
Clay Shoot Co-Chair
Ian Darnell, Turner Construction
Clay Shoot Past Chair
Jade Mercer, Adolfson & Peterson
Student Chapter Liaison
Ginger Westhoff, Fiore & Sons
Kyle Tillery, Adolfson & Peterson
Tim Wilson, Travelers
Lisa Seaman, AGC Colorado