Construction workers make up approximately four percent of the country’s workforce but account for an average of 19% of all job-related fatalities each year. Consistently, over the past five years approximately 35-39% of those fatalities are from falls. Falls account for the greatest number of fatalities in the construction industry, especially among small businesses and businesses with Hispanic workers. In addition, fall protection violations continue to be among the most cited standards in the construction industry.
AGC of America is pleased to offer this one-day training program based on OSHA standards and best practices to answer the need for quality training within the industry.
Who Should Attend?
What Will I Learn?
- Company Officers
- Project Managers
- Both Union and Non-union Contractors
- Fall Protection Statistics
- OSHA Standards for Fall Protection
- How to Identify Fall Hazard Locations
- Selection and Criteria of Fall Protections Systems and Equipment
- Fall Protection Training Requirements