Get a Member Campaign
As a member, and the lifeblood of our organization, you understand the value of AGC membership and are best able to provide testimony to friends and colleagues who can also benefit from AGCC resources. Many of you are already referring new members. This campaign will recognize and reward you for your efforts! By increasing membership in the AGCC, you will directly benefit with a stronger organization as well as additional networks for developing business relationships.
This campaign is only open to all current AGC Colorado members.
Completed membership application, with dues payment, must be submitted with the member/recruiter name indicated in the “How Did You Hear About AGC…Member. Who?...” portion of the application.
Each month the AGCC will notify those to receive rewards and will hand deliver or mail the reward.
Membership applications and payments must be received after January 1, 2011 and before October 31, 2011 to be included in the 2011 MGM Campaign.
On Tuesday, December 6 at the AGC Colorado Annual Meeting and Construction Industry Luncheon at Lakewood Country Club, AGC will announce the winners of the MGM Campaign.
Rules and prizes are subject to change by AGC. By participating in the campaign, members agree that AGC’s decisions are final and are not open to challenge.
Receive a $25 American Express gift card for each associate prospective member that you recruit to join AGC Colorado. (Associate Members include: Suppliers, professional associates and government entities.)
Receive a $50 American Express gift card for each specialty contractor or general contractor prospective member that you refer to the AGC Colorado that subsequently joins AGC Colorado.
- All members participating in the campaign who recruit at least one member will:
1) Be entered into a drawing whereby one person will be randomly selected to receive a $100 Amercian Express gift card. For each new member that you recruit, you will get an entry into this prize drawing. So the more members you recruit, the better your chances of winning.
2) Be recognized on the AGC Website, in an issue of our ENews and in an issue of our OnSite magazine.
- In addition to the drawing, two campaign winners will be recognized at the AGCC Annual Meeting and Construction Industry Luncheon on December 6, at Lakewood Country Club.
1) The “Recruiter of the Year” – member who recruits the most General Contractor or Specialty Contractor members.
2) The “Top Sponsor” – member who recruits the most members overall in any member category.
*NOTE: You receive rewards for recruiting new members only after payment and application is received.
1) Share your positive experiences with these potential members, provide them with the “Why Join” flyer or prospect folder and an application. Ask them to put your name in the “How Did You Hear About AGC…Member. Who?...” portion of the application.
2) Sometimes it’s more convenient to refer someone to us and we can do the follow-up. Just submit your referral to Kim Gill, AGC Membership Director, via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or via the online referral form.
To get this new campaign rolling, anyone who recruits a member to join in the months of January and February will have their name entered into a drawing whereby one entrant will be randomly selected to win a $50 American Express gift card courtesy of our American Express Corporate Card program.
Any new member can join after July 1 for the 6-month price.
GC Provisional Dues
General Contractor prospects, who have never before been a member of AGC Colorado, can join AGC at a provisional dues rate that includes up to 75% savings in the first year. This is a 3-year program. In the 4th year, provisional GC members are moved to the regular General Contractor dues schedule.
303-388-2422 x1903 or email@example.com