STP Unit 6: Risk Management and Problem Solving
This course will cover the roles and responsibilities of a construction supervisor in accident prevention and loss control.
Who Should Register
- Safety leadership, communication and expectations n
- Planning for site safety
- Site safety management
- Site security and protection
- Multi-employer jobsite safety
- Construction risk management
- Safety and human resources
- Regulatory procedures, record keeping and documents
Project Managers, Project Engineers, Superintendents, and those looking to reinforce their project management skills.