STP Unit 3: Planning and Scheduling
This course will help construction supervisors understand ways in which planning and scheduling saves time and money, while increasing quality in the construction process.
Who Should Register
- Preparing the project plan
- Communicating the plan
- The critical path
- Computer use in scheduling
- Using the schedule on the jobsite
- Updating the construction schedule
- The schedule as documentation
- Using planning and scheduling
Project Managers, Project Engineers, Superintendents, and those looking to reinforce their project management skills.