Specialty Contractors Council
AGC Colorado's Speciality Contractors' Council (SCC) exists to identify key issues impacting the specialty contractors, communicate and provide influence on these issues to the general and specialty contracting communities.
The SCC was formed in 2005 to give the specialty contractors a strong voice in the association and better serve the needs of the growing ranks of approximately 130 specialty contractor members.
- Provide training and educate on key issues
• Training/education for change order directive
• Education about DBE and joint ventures with DBE
• Training on current delivery systems
- Improve communication on key issues
• Communicate to membership at large
- Increase business development and networking opportunities
• Business relationships
Meeting Schedule, Agendas & Meeting Notes
SCC Meetings are typically held the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00AM in the AGC Education Center.
2013 Meeting Dates:
How do I become a member of the SCC?
To become a member of the SCC, you must be an AGC/C Speciality Contractor Member or General Contractor Member in good standing. Contact Staff Liason, Bryan Cook for more details.
Specialty Contractors Council Co-Chairs
- Craig Clark, Dynalectric
- Kevin O'Connell, Rocky Mountain Prestress
- Bryan Cook
Specialty Contractors AGC/C Board of Directors
Term Ending (Dec 2013)
- Larv Franklin, Ludvik Electric
- John Thomas, Swanson Rink
Term Ending (Dec 2014)
- Todd Berich, Berich Masonry, Inc.
- Dan Parker, Rocky Mountain Prestress
Term Ending (Dec 2015)
- John Lillard, Concrete Frame Associates
- Scott Van Deren, Drake-Williams Steel
Craig Clark, Dynalectric Company, represents the Specialty Contractors Council of Colorado on the AGC of America Specialty Contractors Council Executive Committee.
AGC America SCC Resources
Click here to visit AGC America's SCC website.
General Contractor Introduction for the SCC meeting
GC Executive Briefing Questionnaire - (Download - DRAFT)
** Under development **
SCC Member Directory
Click here to download the AGC/C SCC Member Directory.