Future Leaders Forum
This organization shall serve as a collective and collaborative forum with a mission of developing future leaders within the member companies in the AGCC. This leadership development will be accomplished by creating a forum that does the following:
- Promote positive Relationships between all parties involved in the AEC industry.
- Promote Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promote Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Expose members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Act as good Stewards of the AGCC to promote the organization.
- Expose tomorrow's leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educate the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the construction industry.
Connect With Us!
Click here to view the FLF Brochure
Monthly FLF Newsletter
2013 FLF Calendar of Events
Click here to download the 2013 events calendar.
How do you nominate someone to the FLF?
- Each company’s leadership nominates individuals to be FLF members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Click here to complete the Nomination Form online or click here to print a PDF version
- Employees nominated by their company’s leadership need to complete the Application Form. The Application Form must be submitted to the Membership Chair. The FLF Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
- Click here to complete the Application online or click here to print a PDF version
- Submit all Forms to Membship Chair
For questions regarding Nomination process, contact:
Membership Chair - Aaron Harper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Co-Chair - Matt Maurio: email@example.com
2013 Steering Committee
Kylee Samuels – Scheduling Consultants - Chair
Jared Hoeflitch – Swinterton - Co-Chair
Norberto Cruz - Sturgeon Electric Co - Treasurer
Aaron Harper - Scheduling Consultants -Membership Co-Chair
Matt Maurio – Murphy Company - Membership Co-Chair
Lee Seaman – Bowman Construction Supply - Clay Shoot Chair
Zach Carey – J.R. Butler Inc. - Clay Shoot Co-Chair
CJ Harvey - Haselden Construction, LLC - Marketing Chair
Tim Wilson - Travelers Member - General Member
Derek Breier - Saunders Construction - General Member
Kylee Samuels - Scheduling Constultants - Past Chair
Lee Seaman - Bowman Construction Supply - Clay Shoot Past Chair
Lee Blum - firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 FLF Clay Shoot
Date: September 6, 2013
RSVP: Please RSVP by August 30, 2013
Team Registration: Will close one month before the event on August 6, 2013
Cancellation Date: August 23, 2013
Event Chair: Lee Seaman and Zach Carey
To view the online event page and to register online click here.
Download the 2013 Clayshoot Registration Form
Download the 2013 Clayshoot Sponsorship Form