About AGC of Colorado
The AGC of Colorado is Colorado’s leading professional association for the state’s commercial building industry, representing nearly 400 firms. AGC/C provides benefits and business resources ranging from: networking opportunities in Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins; dynamic committees; innovative education programs; construction safety services including a CHASE Partnership Program with OSHA; advocacy at a local, state and national level and more. The membership of AGC/C is comprised of general contractors and subcontractors (both union and non-union shops, public and privately owned; and, from very large to very small), suppliers and professional service providers. Every year, AGC/C members complete 70 percent of the commercial building in the state of Colorado.
Members of the AGC of Colorado are also members of the Associated General Contractors of America. AGC of America has more than 90 years of experience representing the interests of the construction industry as well as providing a significant menu of products, services and features that can be found at www.agc.org.
AGC unites Colorado’s commercial builders as the acknowledged voice of the construction industry
To provide members a competitive edge through excellence in advocacy, collaboration, leadership, networking, and services.
AGC/C Member Values
• Proven EXPERTISE in the design and construction process
• INTEGRITY and EXCELLENCE in all of our business and professional interaction
• RESPONSIBILITY for our professional conduct in the building community
• Strategic LEADERSHIP to move the industry forward in a collaborative manner
AGC/C Staff Values
• SERVING our members to the utmost standard
• TRUST and CONFIDENTIALITY in all our member interaction and with our staff colleagues
• A COLLABORATIVE approach to provide a seamless level of service
• Provide EXCEPTIONAL RESOURCES for members to distinguish themselves in the market place